We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst or Project Manager who is ready to join a top-notch AWS technologies-based IoT project in the Real Estate domain which includes hardware as part of the system. They own apartments that are equipped with thermostats and smart locks. We develop the software that allows you to monitor the status of these devices and manage them remotely, change settings, give access, etc. We work on front-end, back-end, and mobile application.
- Collaboration with teams in Europe (in Scrum of Scrums setting);
- Collaboration with stakeholders in USA and Europe, elaboration of requirements to ensure actual backlog for the team;
- Management of a scrum team (3 devs+2 QA);
- With team growth, it would be possible to solely focus either on PM or BA responsibilities.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Business Analyst;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of best practices and standards in the IT industry;
- Project experience in Agile methodologies;
- Background in backend development or experience as an engineer in the area of IoT/Building Automation/Factory Automation/Smart Home;
- Good communication skills, ability to present results of your work;
- С1 level of English.