Klika Tech is an award-winning global IoT, Cloud-native, and ML/Analytics product and solutions development company headquartered in the US with international reach, including development and management locations across North America, Europe, and Central Asia. We deliver best-in-class multi-domain IoT, Cloud-native, and ML/Analytics solutions for Fortune 500, mid-market, and innovative well-financed startup companies worldwide.
Growing our team we are looking for a talented and ambitious Customer Success Manager, preferably on the East Coast.
This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for building, maintaining, and improving relationships with our customers, working cross-functionally, and directly impacting the success of many projects. You will be a part of a multinational team working in close cooperation with global IoT and Cloud leaders. The company strikes a perfect balance between start-up-like opportunities for personal development and a well-established international organization with an excellent reputation.
- Customers are looking for communicators, problem solvers, and partners to find opportunities amid the uncertainty;
- You are customer-focused and excited to partner with customers to figure out why things are broken and turn your learnings into improved processes;
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our customers, throughout the customer lifecycle;
- Provide insights and guidance to customers with the aim of helping drive ongoing satisfaction and ensure account growth;
- Being the trusted partner for the customer quarterbacking engagement across various cross-functional teams at Klika, on behalf of the customer;
- Participate in customer and/or partner training and promotional events.
- Background in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role (Software Services Customer Success experience preferred);
- In-depth knowledge of North American IoT, Cloud and Software Solutions markets (various verticals are welcome);
- Demonstrated sense of ownership and bias for action; ability to internalize goals and work independently to create appropriate action plans for those goals for self and team;
- Proven skills in building long-term trusted-advisor relationships;
- Solid verbal, written and presentation communication skills with the ability to express complex ideas succinctly;
- Fluent and eloquent English.
WILL BE A STRONG ADVANTAGE:
- Customer Success experience in custom Solution development services. Ideally within a global solution provider organization;
- Curiosity and open mind to learn about new and old technologies powering modern solutions;
- Understanding of IoT and Cloud concepts and technologies;
- Strong time and project management skills;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.