We are looking for a talented and ambitious IoT Solution Architect. We deliver best-in-class multi-domain IoT solutions for companies worldwide. Developing end-to-end hardware, embedded and software solutions, our company is a dynamically growing leader in the areas of IoT, Cloud-native development, Big Data, Visualization and ML/AI.
- Participation in Presales process and hands-on product definition;
- Architecture design for connected IoT applications / features for various industries;
- Participating in Architecture Board & direct communication with Customer Participation in Roadmap Planning;
- Technical Problem Solving (hands-on);
- Performing research and building Proof of Concept products;
- Supporting Technical Teams and Mentoring of Team Leads;
- Creation of technical specifications & documentation for development teams and clients.
- Rich development & team lead background (5 years+);
- Strong experience with AWS services (3 years+);
- Strong application / feature architecture design skills, knowledge of Lucidchart and Diagrams.net;
- Strong skills in REST and GraphQL API design;
- Experience & knowledge of Serverless application design patterns in AWS (compute and databases);
- Experience with Time Series and Graph databases;
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence;
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies;
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines Best Practices in AWS;
- Understanding of Front-end & Backend development Best Practices;
- Fluent and eloquent English (B2+ for speaking and writing);
- Strong communication & presentation skills (soft skills).
WILL BE A STRONG ADVANTAGE:
- AWS Solution Architect Certification;
- Experience in IoT application development/design architecture;
- Understanding of hardware device capabilities & limitations (Provisioning, OTA, etc);
- Experience with IaC tools: Terraform, AWS Cloudformation, AWS CDK;
- Experience with the compute and storage services: AWS IoT Core, AWS Lambdas, DynamoDB, AWS Timestream, NeptuneDB, API Gateway, AWS CloudWatch;
- Experience with React & Redux;
- Experience in one or more specific IoT/M2M industries (i.e. business automation, manufacturing, asset management, health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.);
- Experience in Analytics and Machine Learning;
- Experience in developing business intelligence solutions, reporting and dashboards;
- Strong ownership and bias for action;
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly;
- Experience with industrial IoT protocols (MQTT, CoAP, Modbus, OPC-UA, LWM2M, etc) and wireless (NB-IoT, LTE, BLE, IEEE 802.11, IEEE 802.15.4, ZigBee, Thread, LoRaWAN, etc).