We are looking for a passionate Java QA Automation Engineer to join our innovative project team working on the platform helping building owners and managers see different aspects of indoor air quality and the building system performance.
We use the most popular AWS services, GraphQL, API testing, CircleCI and other modern technologies.
- As a part of a Scrum team, the QA engineer will be involved in all Scrum ceremonies, will proactively collaborate with the development team and Product Owner;
- Experienced in to writing of integration tests for java;
- Analyzing requirements and specifications;
- Writing and updating test documentation;
- Direct communication with the client.
- At least 3 years of experience in QA automation;
- English - B1 at minimum;
- Good understanding on SDLC and QA process;
- Experience with functional and regression testing;
- Experience with Java and Selenium;
- Good understanding Scrum process.