We are looking for a Technical Product Owner who is ready to join our team.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Joining this project you will have an opportunity to work on solutions utilized by one of the world's leaders in heating, air conditioning, and ventilation systems. This portfolio of projects contains IoT platforms for controlling and management of indoor ecosystems, cold-chain supply services, and air conditioning units. For this multipurpose solution, we are using AWS architecture with all its IoT possibilities and benefits of Machine Learning. Our goal is not only to meet client requirements but also to make a solution that will be user and environment-friendly. Klika Tech is responsible for the software part of those products and we leverage the following tech stack - Node JS, React JS, TypeScript, AWS. By joining us on this journey we will equip you with the knowledge and tools necessary to contribute to this environmentally friendly solution that can be used in transport containers, homes, and also socially impactful places like hospitals.
- Partner with Product Managers to understand shared product vision and short- & long-term roadmap;
- Partner with Product Managers, Designers, and Solutions Architects to translate feature requirements, feature designs, and technical architecture into clear, testable, actionable user stories;
- Ensure User Stories meet the definition of ready prior to sprint start with complete value statements, acceptance criteria, associated wireframes or designs, and relevant technical documentation;
- Document requirements for digital products offered via online or mobile interfaces as well as those offered via API;
- Act as Product Owner for a scrum team, facilitating estimation, communicating timelines to the Product team, and owning the delivery of features;
- Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) and coordinate with the QA team to streamline testing plans and automated regression testing requirements;
- Report weekly progress on feature delivery to Product Managers;
- Be an active participant in all agile ceremonies – daily standups, refinement sessions, sprint demos, retrospectives, sprint planning, and release planning;
- Facilitate communication between scrum team and technical architecture team to ensure development is unblocked;
- Communicate tradeoff decisions, e.g. choice between 2 methodologies – product & tech so the decision can be made on approach;
- Ensure JIRA content is updated so that reporting from JIRA is accurate and representative of the current state of product development & feature delivery progress;
- Interact with the customer, understand their needs, explain technical acronyms to customers, give realistic estimates, and make them understand what’s doable and what isn’t while maintaining technical transparency.
- Good understanding of technical subjects;
- Being comfortable discussing technical solutions with engineering teams and enterprise architects;
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM methodology;
- Tools: Atlassian package (Jira + Confluence), Miro;
- B2+ level of English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Good understanding and experience in cloud architectures (AWS);
- Experience with the system, and data integrations;
- Previous experience as Technical Product Owner.
HOW WE HIRE
4 business days
02Recruitment CallDuration: 30 mins
Feedback: 1-3 business days
03Tech InterviewDuration: 1:45 hours
Feedback: 2-4 business days
04Project InterviewDuration: 1:30 hours
Feedback: 2-4 business days
After receiving your resume it will be reviewed by our team to see if your experience and skills match our vacancies, don't worry it's in good hands.READ FULL ARTICLE
Klika Tech is an IoT & cloud product and solutions award-winning development company headquartered in the U.S. with development and management locations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Innovation is critical to our success, and that includes ensuring that our Individuals are empowered to grow.OUR PORTFOLIO