ABOUT THE PROJECT
Within this project, you will develop an IoT platform for a real estate company. The idea of this product is to make smart, AWS-based solutions for managing thermostats, smart locks, and other equipment in our client's apartments, and to make it easy to use. Our globally distributed teams are working on an event-driven system that will allow direct monitoring and control of devices located in apartments in the United States. On the Klika Tech side, we are responsible for the system's end-to-end behavior, including front-end, back-end, and mobile applications.
As a Database Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to design, develop, and maintain efficient and reliable database systems for our organization. You will work closely with other members of the engineering team to understand their data requirements and ensure that the database infrastructure can meet those needs. Additionally, you will be responsible for monitoring and optimizing database performance, ensuring data security and integrity, and implementing backup and recovery strategies.
- 5+ years of experience working with traditional relational and non-relational databases;
- 2+ years of experience working with live production systems;
- Proven experience in database design and development using SQL and other database technologies;
- Knowledge of database management systems, including relational and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with database performance tuning and optimization;
- Familiarity with database security and data integrity best practices;
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with cloud-based database systems, such as AWS RDS or Google Cloud SQL;
- Knowledge of data warehousing and data modeling;
- Familiarity with ETL tools and processes;
- Experience with Snowflake, DBT, Cube.io, Airbyte;
- Understanding of software development methodologies, such as Agile or Scrum.
HOW WE HIRE
4 business days
02Recruitment CallDuration: 30 mins
Feedback: 1-3 business days
03Tech InterviewDuration: 1:45 hours
Feedback: 2-4 business days
04Project InterviewDuration: 1 hour
Feedback: 2-4 business days
After receiving your resume it will be reviewed by our team to see if your experience and skills match our vacancies, don't worry it's in good hands.READ FULL ARTICLE
To get more information read full article
Klika Tech is an IoT & cloud product and solutions award-winning development company headquartered in the U.S. with development and management locations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Innovation is critical to our success, and that includes ensuring that our Individuals are empowered to grow.SEE OUR PORTFOLIO