ABOUT THE PROJECT
Are you ready to embark on an HR journey like no other?
Picture this: you’re not just stepping into a role; you’ll be the driving force behind transformative HR processes. What sets us apart? It’s our commitment to global growth. You’ll be at the forefront of shaping our culture, working with fast-growing teams from every corner of the world. Imagine the thrill of adapting HR strategies for teams with diverse cultures, harnessing the power of unity in diversity.
Join us, and let’s redefine HR together. If you’re ready to be a pioneer, a global collaborator, and a culture-shaper, then we’re ready for you. Let’s build a future where HR knows no boundaries!Ready to jump into details? Take a look at the below responsibilities.
- HR Process Management: Lead HR processes such as onboarding, offboarding, internal mobility, performance management, and promotions with excellence and efficiency;
- Setting Standards: Establish and promote best practices in people management and employee lifecycle, ensuring consistency and alignment across the organization;
- Guidance and Expertise: Provide valuable guidance to managers and staff in all HR-related matters, including leadership coaching, conflict resolution, change management, and career development;
- Training and Development: Provide dedicated training and workshops to teams and individuals;
- Culture Building: Work closely with top management to foster and promote the company’s unique culture, values, and mission;
- Staff Satisfaction: Monitor and analyze staff satisfaction levels, proactively identify areas for improvement and make recommendations;
- International Collaboration: Collaborate with global teams and stakeholders to align HR strategies and practices with the needs of our diverse workforce;
- Data-Driven Solutions: Partner with the whole HR department to analyze trends and metrics, leveraging insights to develop innovative HR solutions and policies.
- Proven 2+ years of experience as HR Business Partner or similar role in IT company;
- Proven expertise in HR processes, employee relations, and talent development;
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical thinking and goal-oriented attitude;
- Excellent people management skills;
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities;
- Fluent English (C1/B2+).
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience with tools implementation (e.g. HR software);
- Basic understanding of local law of Poland, Georgia or Colombia;
- Experience in working with Latin America, Europe, and Asia cultures will be a big advantage.
HOW WE HIRE
4 business days
02Recruitment CallDuration: 30 mins
Feedback: 1-3 business days
03Tech InterviewDuration: 1:45 hours
Feedback: 2-4 business days
04Project InterviewDuration: 1 hour
Feedback: 2-4 business days
After receiving your resume it will be reviewed by our team to see if your experience and skills match our vacancies, don't worry it's in good hands.READ FULL ARTICLE
Klika Tech is an IoT & cloud product and solutions award-winning development company headquartered in the U.S. with development and management locations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Innovation is critical to our success, and that includes ensuring that our Individuals are empowered to grow.SEE OUR PORTFOLIO